Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reason for this blog

So, I am frustrated with my body and I know there are many out there that are feeling the same way I am right now. I was so skinny when I got married, but after two kids, medical problems, crazy birth control, and a bit of depression I am overweight. Some people might even label me obese. It is frustrating because inside I still feel like the skinny person, but in the mirror I can't see that girl. I go shopping for clothes to only come out having bought nothing because what I thought I should be able to fit doesn't and I am completely bummed out and just want to get out of there. But as of late I have had renewed motivation and want to get out and share it to maybe help someone else get motivated as well. This is to be my goal sheet and diary to getting my weight down. Six weeks ago I started a spinning class and my starting weight was 183. I am now down to 178 so there is progress, no matter how slow. I am also striving to eat healthy and stay away from the sugars and bad carbs (yes, I do believe in eating carbs, but only the good ones). I will share recipes on occasion that we enjoy and include articles I read that are worth putting out there. I like to find new tips and like to share it with others. So, if you are reading this I truly hope this helps you as much as it will help me!

No comments: